This article is regarding Red Faction
The Shotgun is one of the 15 player weapons in Red Faction.
The UAS-10 Ultor Automatic Combat Shotgun is a dual-mode weapon capable of both pump action semiautomatic and fully automatic fire. In semi-auto mode, it fires two shells simulataneously, via pump action, with fair accuracy due to the built-in recoil compensator. In full-auto mode, the recoil is more intense, so accuracy is hampered, but its ability to empty its eight 10-gauge buckshot shells in a mere 1.2 seconds, thus effectively laying waste to anything or anyone unfortunate enough to be in its way is more than compensation. The Shotgun is used sparingly by enemies throughout the game, for the most part rather ineffectively, and is never hard to find ammo for.
- Ammo/Clip Size: 10 gauge buckshot shells/8 rounds
- Range: Short to Medium
- Primary Fire: Fires a double shot, pump action
- Primary Velocity: 275 m/s
- Primary Damage: 7 projectiles, each 50 Hp (Armour 25)
- Alternate Fire: Fires a round every 0.15 seconds, continuous fire
- Alternate Velocity:
- Alternate Damage: